Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30
  • Donations

DJCC Needs YOU!

DJCC costs to run, primarily forum hosting fees and the likes of banners etc for the club stand at shows. Support the club by making a donation, every little helps!

http://djcc.co/forums/misc.php?do=donate

Thankyou for your support!

DJCC Team

• Private screening of Fast & Furious 6 - Sat 25th May 2013

Right then guys & girls, I have now booked a private screening of Fast & Furious 6 at the Empire Cinema, Tower Park, Poole in the films opening weekend on Sat 25th May. The film is due to start at 9pm, I will let you know what time the studio will be open/available from as soon as I have that info.

There are 40 places available.

Tickets will be 8.50 per person. The eagle eyed of you will notice that this is 50p more than the standard peak time ticket price for this cinema. This is because we have to pay a premium to have a private screening but I promise it'll be worth it to watch it with like minded people

The 40 places are on a first come first served basis ie who ever pays first gets to go! All money must be paid either via Paypal on events@djcc.co (please send the money as a gift to cover the charges yourself, & make sure you put your forum name down as a reference so I know who has paid) or via cash BUT ALL CASH MUST BE PAID TO MYSELF & NOT TO RICKY OR BAZ! This is so that I can keep track of who paid first so that we have no problems in that department! The last date/time for payments is 10pm on Fri 10th May.

Seating on the night will also be on a first come first served basis.

Full details can be found in the events section of the forum.